Dear Jane,
I seem to remember reading some time back (possibly years ago whilst I
still had time to read rec.crafts.textiles.needlework!) that the
Fraycheck sold in one particular country (might have been Australia) had
a habit of turning brown over a period of time - whereas that sold here
in the UK (at least) doesn't appear to -

I recall that thread too, and think it was the USA version which went brown. The only thing I've noticed is that when the bottle is getting older, the glue thickens and can look white. That's when I throw it out. Haven't noticed any changes of colour otherwise though.
David in Ballarat
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]