Dear Lacemakers,

For Inspiration -- a drop-dead fantastically beautiful book of antique lace
fans, I refer you all to:

"Ventagli della collezione Cesari" by Franco Maria Ricci, 1999, ISBN
88-216-0947-2, about $40.  It is over-sized and comes boxed.  In Italian, but has
English and French translations in the back.  Pictures of the fans are full-size
or larger.

If you are making a fan for an exhibition or contest, I urge you to try to
borrow this book through the InterLibrary Loan program in your country.  (May be
called by a different name.)  Ask your local librarian to obtain it for you.
You will not be disappointed.  Promise.

If anyone needs to look at this at the IOLI convention, let me know by
Wednesday, and I will put it in my closet on wheels (automobile).

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]