I had the same problem as Ruth regards the wallpaper paste not holding
in our humidity.  I still have to remove my fan completely from the
sticks to reglue with something a bit stronger.  I also would not fuse
silk to the lace again as recommended on the Springett video.  It took
me ages to remove little bits of fibre from my black lace.
Janice

--
Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA