Hi Debra,

I've flown with my lace pillow, usually an 18" or 20" without a problem and
have checked it but with a fragile sticker just using my regular cloth
pillow bag.  You can usually get an 18" or smaller pillow in the overhead
compartment of many of the airplanes except for the crop dusters but the
crew sometimes will let you put it up front behind the cockpit where the
pilots put their coats.  I use a few extra cover cloths to make sure that my
work and bobbins are secure and I make a pocket out of bubble wrap that fits
the pillow with an allowance for the pins and leave a tab long enough to be
able to fold over and secure it with tape.  With all of the additional
security measure at airports these days, I've been checking my pillow more
often but even when I've had it with me, I haven't had a problem.  I just
make sure that my scissors, crotchet hooks and tools are packed in my
regular suitcase.

Tina Allen

> Hi
>
> Has anyone travelled with their lace pillow as hand
luggage recently (flown,