Well..............  as everyone else has come out of the closet, and with
Malvary nagging me, I guess I'd better confess to winning the Individuals Trophy
with my Milanese lace dragon. It was made for Pat Read to go into her new
book, but as it fitted the theme I decided to enter it in Myth and Mystery as
well.

I shan't see the exhibition until 3rd August, but I hope my catalogues arrive
before then, and I can do some "arachne spotting".  Sounds like we did well.
Perhaps we should do a group entry next time!

Jacquie.