Tamara wrote:
 While it's sad that there were so many entries not all of them could be
displayed, think about it from a different point of view: big
competition makes *your* prize that much more important; it's much less
fun to get the first when there are only two competing :)

I was pleased that mine were exhibited.  I had a joyous afternoon yesterday
looking at all the exhibits, and living close by will definately be back -
not just to demonstrate.  It really was a hard job choosing my favourite
exhibit.  I was enthralled by the standard of work, designs and the time
involved in many of the pieces.

Incidentally, in the exhibition catalogue it states the theme for 2007 is
SEVEN.

Karen,

in Coventry - who really ought to go and make tea, before everyone starts
complaining!.