I have a pattern, or maybe more than one, in some of my books.  I also made five
bobbin rolls this summer, and each one is different, depending on the size of
bobbins I wanted it for.  I can measure some or all of mine and email you the
numbers if you want.  What type of bobbins do you need it for?

Weronika

--
            Weronika Patena
        Caltech, Pasadena, CA, USA