It looks more French to me.  Doesn't quite have the feel of beds.  I
don't see any gimps, and those look like pomegranates, which I'm not
sure I've seen too much of in beds lace.  The footside isn't a common
English one either.  And if it was English, I don't think they'd have
done rolled tallies on it, since they're slower to make than the humped
ones.

It does sort of have a Kortelahti look to it, but that wasn't my first
thought.

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie in Denver, where we've had the first storm of the season
which has caused much damage to my lovely Honey Locust in front of my
house.