  From: C Johnson
  To: Tatman
  Cc: Arachne List
  Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 8:28 AM
  Subject: [lace] Q.A. Lace continued

  Hi All,

  Just my two cents worth...

  Us true prairie dwellers (Especially those in the Goose Lake Prairie State
  Natural Area, one of the largest Prairie Parks in the U.S.) know Queen
Anne's
  lace to be an invasive.   Since it is thought to have originated in
England,
  we still consider it an outsider after all these years.  As a weed, It will
  crowd out other prairie plants given time...but I also love it.  My
  mother-in-law preferred it in her garden more-so that a rose bush....go
  figure?

  Nature's Lace is beautiful.

  Susie