G'day Susie,

Your "nature lace" choices are nice also.

Could the one with fern like leaves and a white flower be yarrow?

Nope - I've got Yarrow, although my flower is pink.

And then there is one that some take as Queen Anne's lace which is really Hemlock, a poisonous plant. Ingestion of even a small fragment can be fatal. But that one is native to the US.

Whilst I have heard of hemlock, I don't know the plant.
David