Hello Everybody,
to this theme I too have something. We have a big parc in the western part of HH named Dahliengarten - dahlia-garden. What means the huge parc is full of dahlias, every color every shape. And one day years ago I saw under a white very fine and with pointed ends written "Hirschgeweih Dahlia - Dentelle de Venise - antlers dahlia -lave of Vencia. I hope I could find one of my fotos than I put it in my arachne-fotoalbum.
Greetings

Ilske