Hi spiders,

I'm trying to think what I dislike most about BL. WAinding bobbins isn't too bad, I do it either infront of the TV or use the bobbin winder. Sewings - those are OK too especially as I have done so much Honiton that and Milanese that it doesn't bother me anymore.

Tallies? After my course in Malta my tallies are better - not perfect and the square ones are really bad, so I can put the square ones into the "dislike" category. But when I think about the lot I think I dislike pricking most.

Miriam
in Arad, Israel