On 12/17/07 4:47 AM, Jean Nathan wrote:

Joy wrote:

<I was *gratified* to find that my arrow put me away out
in the bike trails, so that only you guys could zoom in
on my house.>

And then goes on to say how to find her house. As the
emails from Arachne go into a public archive (I know it's
a long shot but), anyone happening on the archive could
read those instructions.

But someone reading those instructions would have to have
been hunting for me specifically, and he would have to read
the entire post to recognize them.  Since my mailing address
-- which has been E911ed to point at my house very precisely
-- is available from several public sources, burying map-viewing instructions in an archive does not materially increase my hazard.

Note that in my sig, I don't even say which lake -- my sig would turn up many, many times before any specific post.

By the way, saying "Bike Trails" pinpoints me very precisely -- there's only one set anywhere near Fort Wayne; people drive up from Indianapolis to use them. (Don't Google "Greenway"; greenways are pedestrian trails. But we do have a greenway -- Heritage Trail -- cutting through the Old Boys' Camp mountain-bike trails.)
--
Joy Beeson
http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/