You can't edit, but re-enter and follow the instructions, that is: drag the
green marker to the correct position. Then click the 'report abuse or
mistake' in the old bubble and convince the moderator to delete the old
entry (as I mailed on Arachne before, at least I intended to).

I suppose the safari oops will be solved together with the MS-IE solution I
just announced.