To: "Lace" <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 9:47 AM
Subject: [lace] Buddy map

Joy wrote:

<I was *gratified* to find that my arrow put me away out in
the bike trails, so that only you guys could zoom in on my
house.>

And then goes on to say how to find her house. As the emails from Arachne go into a public archive > My reasons for wanting to be removed are that I'm a pedant and get really stressed, and annoyed if things aren't right, so I'd want my marker on the spot where I live, but then don't want just anyone to be able to find the house.