On 12/11/07 4:03 AM, Jean Nathan wrote:

Is there a way of positioning yourself correctly in the
right area of a town on the satellite map, where I can
zoom in on my house?

I was *gratified* to find that my arrow put me away out in
the bike trails, so that only you guys could zoom in on my
house.

Follow the creek down from where the map says I am, then
follow the shore of the lake south to the first house.  The
picture was taken on the only day we parked our truck in the
park next door.

--
Joy Beeson
http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/