Hallo mrs Clay and Mrs Jeri,

i do agree for a big part what Mrs Jeri says and i also do agree very much what
you Mrs Clay say
i have a certain ambiguity about this subject
why? well...... some tempted to experiment only for experimenting
i am completly against it
i have an academic beckground in this matter whom formed me to what i am now
we learned to do experimenting only in fuction of certain designs
not just for the fun of the experiment
so... in that matter id do agree whit mrs jeri if she says you need to take threads as such and do whit it what the tread is intended for
but ofcourse you have the artist/profesinal bricoleur hobbywoman-man....
some people hav it in them to take a "dogshit" and turn it in to somethingh you will say WAW this is magificant (sorry for the words) but unfortunatly most of thos art-"wizards" are very rare to find so i have to agree that sometimes for some people it is better to stick to their tricotin or what ever
no this sounds humongusly pretensious and it may not sound like this at all
because I AM a man from the future and for advence and inovation but whitin guidelines
just taken straw to work whit straw is ok for a sample wut what afterwards
what will you do whit it?....
for me it is important if you do the straw thing, you need it to do into a project make in your mind an idea why you want to work straw and what you are aiming from result look to the result and see what went wrong or wht is ok and what needs to go better....

i will be lasy i will graft herunder a text in "Nederlands" my mothertonghe and hope that someone will translate it
it is a brief text of what to do how to do for makeing some experiments
it is not a marvelmous text but it is a great guideline
it is called "the real challenge of beiing creative"

i know ther are translating motors out there on the www but i never found one
well let us say my talents are defenatly not ENGLISH and not COMPUTERS

hahahaha
please feel free to coment i would love some input in this subject
if the text under does not appear i can put it somewhere else