<g> I have subscribed and unsubscribed several times when away from home for more than a few days, with a great deal of difficulty mostly. (Due to me and how I read instructions mostly), but I have finally worked it out and this time was the first time I have managed straight in without difficulty.

Yippeee, and thank you all for the wonderful support, help and advise so freely given to help some of us mature, but not so experienced lacemakers.
Sue T, Dorset UK

P.S.

In a way, Majordomo is quite appropriate for our list. Arachne is 14
(I think) years old, which is ancient by Internet standards. Most of
us aren't spring chickens. So it's no surprise that our server
software is old, creaky, and reliable. <tongue in cheek>

Avital