From: Sue <hurwitz...@talktalk.net>
Subject: [lace] Flowers and stiffner

I have finally begun working on a lace flower. ...........
I decided to use wire as an outside gimp so I could bend leaves into shape
rather than have them floppy or use stiffner of another kind but I find the
wire crinkles up from time to time.  I have smoothed it out gently and its ok,
but I am wondering about working with starch, or other kinds of stiffner for
other flowers.