Devon,  I am sure all of this is really getting annoying.  I recently
went to a Joann's here in South Carolina and was surprised at the
selection of threads they have in their store.  I was surprised to
find a huge selection of Gutterman's Silk, which I like a lot, as well
as a lot of Mettler. When I asked the salesperson in the thread dept a
question about the threads types of threads they carry, she had no
idea what I was talking about, she only knew brand names.  Thank
goodness I knew what I wanted..  If you aren't too far from a Joann's
or Hancock Fabrics try one of them.  Forget Hobby Lobby -- they carry
a very limited number of threads (of course they are the closest to
where I live).  Also you could try one of the smaller quilting fabric
stores in your area,  I find a great selection of usable metallics and
cottons in one near here.   Good Luck

It feels great to be back on Arachne after a long absence and trouble
subscribing.  Thanks to Nancy Neff for the help in getting me
re-subscribed.