I think the idea of community effort to make a large project is a great
idea. I know that was practiced in the past to get a large project finished in
the smallest amount of time. Many different lace makers would work on a
portion of the lace and then a trained person would sew the pieces together. I
would love to participate in a project that was like that.

Karisse
Cold, wet
Washington State

On November 23, 2020 at 10:43 AM, Pierre Fouché