"Scott Remington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>I am gearing up to build an instrument driver for one of
>our newest instruments per NI's LabVIEW Plug and Play
>model.  I just downloaded the driver templates from their
>website but found out they were written in version 7.

In my LV5 installation the instrument driver templates are in examples/instr/insttmpl
inside the LabVIEW program folder. Is this what you're looking for, or are these some
other templates we're talking about?

Tom

Dr Tom Hawkins
High Throughput Screening Analyst, Associated Octel ltd
PO Box 17, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire CH65 4HF, UK
+44 (0)151 355 3611  [EMAIL PROTECTED]