Thank you for being more specific. I agree with you that these could be
more consistent, mostly by removing colors or by making the coloring
more consistent.  I suspect they got this way by harvesting them from
completed VIs.  Personally I think they are a good start, and with a few
rounds of iteration based on good feedback, I think this will wind up
being a nice resource compared to anything I've seen out there.

Now if I could just find the time or an interested party to build an
icon editor that supports editing with measurement and instrumentation
clip art.

Greg McKaskle