> I've been looking at allowing markdown for the description files (they would
> be less verbose then), but there seems to be no decent markdown parser
> available
> for pascal. If somone cares to contribute one...

For "overview pages" (unit, class, package) I think need to move a "description
section" to up and set it above a "uses section", because "description" is more
useful information than list of units. Especially for the case when the list of
files is big. I think that need to do for a html version also.
  • [Lazarus] FPDoc... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Соболь Андрей Евгеньевич via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
      • Re: [L... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
      • [Lazar... Соболь Андрей Евгеньевич via lazarus
        • Re... Sergey Bodrov via lazarus
          • ... Andrey Sobol via lazarus
        • Re... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Don Siders via lazarus