Hello,
I see that nobody used to a tag <examples> for creating documentation lcl, lazutil. That tag is used only the fpc team.
I have read a documentation and saw rtl .xml`s and so.
I want to create a directory for used examples of code as :

- lazarus/doc/exlcl
- lazarus/doc/exlazutil

and put inside files in notation with dots. For example:
fileutil.findallfiles.pas (I think it will be convenient)

+ readme.txt (into those directories)
+ wiki descriptions about it.

I have checked it, a html`s works and a chm`s too.

What is yours opinion about it?
And how to create directory, also by patch?

Andrey Sobol.

--
Это сообщение было проверено AVG на наличие вирусов.
http://www.avg.com

  • [Lazarus] FPDoc... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Соболь Андрей Евгеньевич via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
      • Re: [L... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
      • [Lazar... Соболь Андрей Евгеньевич via lazarus
        • Re... Sergey Bodrov via lazarus
          • ... Andrey Sobol via lazarus
        • Re... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Don Siders via lazarus
      • Re: [L... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
        • Re... Don Siders via lazarus
          • ... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
      • Re: [L... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
        • Re... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
          • ... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus