On 15/01/2021 7:53 am, Соболь Андрей Евгеньевич via lazarus wrote:
> I see that nobody used to a tag <examples> for creating documentation lcl,
> lazutil. That tag is used only the fpc team.

It seem to be a decision made by the Lazarus team. I've used the EXAMPLE tag
for years with the tiOPF project as well, and very happy with the result. I
only use in for small code snippets though, not full programs.

tiOPF docs:
  https://sourceforge.net/p/tiopf/tiopf_docs/ci/master/tree/

tiOPF HTML doc with example code:
  http://geldenhuys.co.uk/tiopf/tiobject/ttiobject.dogetfieldbounds.html

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/

  • [Lazarus] FPDoc... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Соболь Андрей Евгеньевич via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
      • Re: [L... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
      • [Lazar... Соболь Андрей Евгеньевич via lazarus
        • Re... Sergey Bodrov via lazarus
          • ... Andrey Sobol via lazarus
        • Re... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
    • Re: [Lazar... Don Siders via lazarus
      • Re: [L... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
        • Re... Don Siders via lazarus
          • ... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
      • Re: [L... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
        • Re... Michael Van Canneyt via lazarus
          • ... Graeme Geldenhuys via lazarus
          • ... Santiago A. via lazarus