I opened the topic about short code examples that should be embedded in the documentation. About the full examples I know.

Also I and Trevor have wrote a readme.txt file for those directories:
The file you can read here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHiM-UMClcjvmBLj1PQDwwQ4sNKdXl79/view?usp=sharing

Me personally prefer to place short code snippets into help pages, with
some syntax highlight. Also, big code samples can be made as separate help
(html) files, with detailed description. Same as in Wiki.

Pure code examples can be found in lazarus/examples directory, they even
have browser, embedded in IDE (create project, browse samples).

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 10:53 Andrey Sobol via lazarus <