Am 25.04.2013 07:10, schrieb Jürgen Hestermann:

Am 2013-04-24 20:25, schrieb Jesus Reyes:

Still I am wondering why nobody seems to miss a horizontal
shift for TListBox and TStringGrid (especially because a
slider is shown for TStringGrid but does not work). Are
these bugs which nobody discovered since years? I can't
believe it.

Do you know if is there a bug report about it?, if not, please feel free to submit one (I'm talking about the TStringGrid).

As others told me these are all limitations of the underlying widgetset (in this case Win32 GUI) so it cannot be fixed within Lazarus.

But AFAIK one can enforce a horizontal scroll bar for a list box. This can be seen here for example: http://www.delphitricks.com/source-code/components/show_a_horizontal_scrollbar_in_a_listbox.html So one might need to adjust the TListBox implementation to support this as well (and I simply assume for now that the other widgetsets also support a horizontal scrollbar in a list box...).

Regards,
Sven