On 5/13/06, Tony Maro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On 5/13/06, johnf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> They printed an  article on "Gambas".  In Spanish it means shrimp.
>
> On portuguese, Gambas is a black and white animal that stinks a lot
> when scared =)

Skunk in English.  I used to own one.  Darn things bite hard too.  Ours
was de-stinked. ;-)

It was quite a site to see him and the dogs playing with each other in
the yard.

Pretty foul-tempered too.  I'd never own another.

-Tony

LOL. I know one name for it (the animal) is 'ratel', but don't know
whether this is the word that's most commonly used or not...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratel

Anyway, back to the serious subject: Michael, couldn't it be that
Lazarus and FPC weren't mature enough at the time? (since you said it
was long time ago...)
Any chance you can give it another try? If you have any other hint
that might suggest it was some kind of preconception I sure will be
one of the guys to complain (write) to LJ ;-)
I don't think Lazarus' lack of "momentum" has anything with the name,
but as somebody already said some days ago in another thread, I think
mixing religion with anything is a bad idea... I wouldn't mind
'lazarus' changing name to anything of greek mitology too (like Delphi
and Kylix are) or whatever ;-)

Cheers,
Flávio