Hi Felipe

The question is whether I can dump all other software like Php or pyhton and just use lazarus/Fpc and some amount of C (since most system softwares are written in C) for all my coding, be it web based or native?

One problem when being an employee is that the boss wants things fast. For whipping up web based programs, PHP good. Nevethless its a scripting language. It must surely have its weakness. I use PHp for generating reports for my bosses. But for the end user I use Dellphi and now lazarus.

Some reference was there about porting Wt widgets to lazarus for working with Ajax. Will there be a unification of web and native code development in the near future?

Plz give me pointers.

regards

Nataraj