Quoting Steve Rieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Doesnt seem to like ou=people. Our directory structure is setup uid=someuser,ou=people,dc=harrisonburg,dc=k12,dc=va,dc=us. If I understand things correctly, ou=people isnt exactly good. I could change that to ou=person?

ddh

Quoting Quanah Gibson-Mount <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
ou=person will work, but its not very common, as the ou is a container
that contains many subs, just about everybody i know has ou=people,
ou=group, etc....

also please dont top post,

thank you.

--