Quoting Quanah Gibson-Mount <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

--On Monday, December 04, 2006 9:02 PM -0500
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Quoting Steve Rieger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Doesnt seem to like ou=people.  Our directory structure is setup
uid=someuser,ou=people,dc=harrisonburg,dc=k12,dc=va,dc=us.  If I
understand things correctly, ou=people isnt exactly good.  I could
change that to ou=person?

ddh

Quoting Quanah Gibson-Mount <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
ou=person will work, but its not very common, as the ou is a container
that contains many subs, just about everybody i know has ou=people,
ou=group, etc....

Stating the error you are getting would be useful.  Saying it "doesn't
seem to like it" is not useful information.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer