> We ended up installing VirtualPC with Windows XP, just so we could
> > use PAF. At some point, when I learn a bit more python and have more
> > time, I'd still like to make it work on OSX.
>
> Let's work together.  I know Python, you have a Mac--I bet we can get
> Gramps running on your Mac.  It runs perfectly on my Linux box.
> (Someone else had trouble with SUSE... let's work on that too.)

I'm afraid I can't right now. I've got a couple of heavy classes at
the moment. I'd love to take another shot at it over Christmas break
though, if you're free then. :-) I'll have three weeks off of school
at that point which would hopefully be enough to get GRAMPS up and
working.

GRAMPS Wiki claims OSX is broken at the moment too:
http://developers.gramps-project.org/tiki-index.php?page=Mac+OS+X but
I think there have been two releases since then.

Thanks,
--
Michael Moore