My previous stake, in Provo, UT, was in the process of installing iProvo fiber
to our three buildings. We moved before it was operational. [sigh] My current
stake, also in Provo, just gave me a puzzled look when I asked about it here.

The iProvo access would provide 10Mbps (symmetrical) to the family history
rooms, and wireless to the buildings. This was to be generally accessible, with
a tightly controlled white list of accepted destinations. The stake would
accept requests for specific domains pertaining to genealogy, and a few
church-related domains. All other services would be firewalled. I never got a
straight answer whether or not email would be allowed.

---
JeffreyD

Mac Newbold wrote:
... How many other stakes, wards, or family history centers have this now? How many of those are in Utah, and how many are elsewhere?

Thanks,
Mac

--
Mac Newbold        MNE - Mac Newbold Enterprises, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.macnewbold.com/