Mike Noyes, 2001-03-28 10:20 -0800
>Everyone,
>I'd like us to start using the SF Tracker to handle package submissions.
>Comments?
>
>Note: I don't know if it's necessary to tarball/zip them before uploading.

Everyone,

PatchManager:  I checked last night, and the Patch Manager handles binary
files properly. So, if someone says they created a new package, please
suggest that they submit it to the Patch Manager under Packages. Thanks.

CVS:  I would like us to use CVS for packages (.lrp). I added a binary
wrapper this morning for .lrp. I'd like some feedback on possible directory
structures. I think it should look something like this:

packages -+
           + /boot -+
           |        + /eigerstein
           |        + /oxygen
           + /lib

           + (this is where my thinking gets a little fuzzy)

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/