Mike Noyes wrote:

> CVS:  I would like us to use CVS for packages (.lrp). I added a binary
> wrapper this morning for .lrp. I'd like some feedback on possible directory
> structures. I think it should look something like this:
>
> packages -+
>            + /boot -+
>            |        + /eigerstein
>            |        + /oxygen
>            + /lib
>            + (this is where my thinking gets a little fuzzy)

The CDROM I have has (in part) the following breakdown:

src --+-- base ...like busybox, ctar, tftp, ...

      +-- pkgs --+-- net

                 +-- sys

It occurs to me, too, that compiling some things will not work for
different environments - unless we start with the base and use *.diff
files - but then, maintaining the integrity of the source files should
be more important than I've made it in the past...

Personally, I've patched the following:

* busybox
* lcap
* spak