David Douthitt, 2001-03-30 08:32 -0600
>Mike Noyes wrote:
> > David,
> > Are all the files in this src directory text, or are there binary
> > files too?
>
>The src directory is basically a snapshot of my build directories; so
>all have *.o files, as well as *diff files and so on.  In some cases
>there are multiple versions, but I tried to clean them out.
>
>My idea was a) a clean, sorted resource for source files and archives;
>b) an archive that could be used this way:
>
># cp -R /mnt/cdrom/src ./src
>
>...and then you snake in and do your "make" and so on.
>

>The basic structure of a typical source directory is thus:
>
><pkgname> --+-- <pkg.source.dir> -- source files, directories, etc.
>             +-- tar.gz file(s)
>             +-- occasional diff
>             +-- occasional note as to why it won't compile

David,
It looks like you have an oxygen tree that's almost ready for import into
CVS. I can add binary wrappers for .o and tar.gz. This should allow you to
import your src tree as oxygen. Did I miss anything? Is this something
you'd like to do?

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/