Hello Everyone,

A new flash-stick image is uploaded to:
http://www.ccl-network.com/leaf/

I've changed the approach on the initrd.lrp file.  As syslinux have issues
with filenames not complying to the 8.3 format, I have renamed my version of
the initrd_usb.lrp file to initrd.lrp and renamed the "original" initrd.lrp
to initrd_old.lrp.

As far as I can see the image now support VFAT and long filenames.

KP - could you try to mount the image with UMBUNTU and see if it it's still
a mess?

I looked at the stick with two different Win XP installations and on both it
all looked well.  I was able to create a file with the name
"thisisafilewithaverylongfilename.txt" as well as open this file with VI on
my main Linux box.  To make sure I testet booting after Xp had written data
to the stick - still no boot problems :-)

Best regards
Jørn