Hi Jorn;

Am Sonntag, 16. April 2006 14:58 schrieb Jorn Eriksen:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> A new flash-stick image is uploaded to:
> http://www.ccl-network.com/leaf/
>
> I've changed the approach on the initrd.lrp file.  As syslinux have issues
> with filenames not complying to the 8.3 format, I have renamed my version
> of the initrd_usb.lrp file to initrd.lrp and renamed the "original"
> initrd.lrp to initrd_old.lrp.
>
> As far as I can see the image now support VFAT and long filenames.

Great.

> KP - could you try to mount the image with UMBUNTU and see if it it's still
> a mess?

It isn't any more.

The image looks good to me; it boots, backup works...

We still wait for a dnsmasq update/fix and want to do a 2.4.1 release once it
arrives.
Pls note, syslinux docs says it provides better vfat support with version 3.x;
and we move to a syslinux 3.11 version with 2.4.1.

I think we can add an usb image with next version (2.4.1) to FRS.