Am Freitag, 18. Januar 2002 08:48 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Aanhalen Nicolas Riendeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Would any of the people who already tried (and preferably
> succeeded) upgraded to glibc 2.1.3 give a little bit more
> explanation at how it is done? I am running a dual floppy
> eigerstein for the moment and would like a shot.
>
> Is it just a matter of replacing some binaries and maybe some
> symbolic links? If so which binaries and which links would that be?
> Or is there more to it than that? Does the kernel version or
> something in kernel configuration has something to do with it?
>
> I already noticed there is a dachstein cd iso with glibc 2.1.3
> support, if it is just a matter of replacing binaries could I just
> copy those from this iso image?

I've done this ISO-Image and it is a little bit more than just to
replace libraries (see the README). The few other necessary changes
are related to the bootdisk limit of 1.44 mb.

The current image is based on dachstein 1.0.1.
I'm working to get in sync with dachstein 1.0.2.

I use the usual lrp packages like dnscache, tinydns, dhcpd etc. and
some other lrp's. Until today only squid needed a recompile with
glibc 2.1.3.

kp