On Thursday 24 January 2002 19:36, Mike Noyes wrote:

> Jon,
> You can get tidy from here:
> http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

No problem, it was waiting for me right there on the SuSE-DVD ;)

> > > It should correct most of the old tags you're using.

It did, and very nicely too...

> >some resource somewhere...
>
> There are some good on-line XHTML tutorials here:
> http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers \
> /Data_Formats/Markup_Languages/XHTML/Tutorials/

Thanks, I found a very nice summary of xhtml at:
http://....<sh*t> I forgot to bookmark it... oh well I should have no problem
finding it again - I just put 'xhtml' i google...

> >More on this subject should maybe be a new thread like 'Documentation
> >formatting' or something, don't you think?
>
> There are differing opinions on changing thread names. I believe it has a
> lot to do with witch email client you use, and whether it is capable of
> threading mailing lists.

Well I was just thinking that this end of the thread was turning into more of
a document-format thingie, and less of a 'how do I check on my firewall from
the outside'-thingie...

But hey - I'm the newbie on the list, so whatever's the norm here... :)

BTW I updated the page again, in case wanna go check it out

Jon