--- Matt Schalit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> John Desmond wrote:
> Any
> > suggestions for a new grail?
> > -John

> 1) QoS  (discussed recently, though)

The Q stands for 'Quality'. Since my ISP is Verizon, I
probably wouldn't notice any differences.

> 2) multiple ISP load balancing

Two Verizons... three Verizons... O, the horror!

> 3) debug.lrp that works on all LEAF distros

It's Linux... no need to debug!

> 4) hardware protectable IDE Flash disk module

I took some flash pictures of the IDE disk and it
didn't hurt it, so I guess it's protected.

> Good Luck :)
> Matthewinfo/leaf-user

Happy April Fool's!

And if you want to get some good ideas for a 'wired
house' go see Panic Room this weekend. I can't see
why, though, they didn't have a 'net connection and a
little LEAF in the corner! :-)

-John