Aanhalen Mark Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I think tinydns will be sufficient, dnscache definitely will not cut it
because it is what the name implies, a caching-only dns server, so there is no
way to add extra entries or records to dnscache. This should be possible with
tinydns and I don't think tinydns is dependent on dnscache could be mistaken
here though.

Kim