DHCPD v.3 provides dynamic DNS services. Unfortunately, tinydns does not support this,
but BIND (versions 8 and 9) does. Consider running DHCPD v.3 and BIND on an internal
server, behind your firewall. I've run DHCPD, BIND and dnscache together at two sites
for more than a year with no problems.

-Richard