> I'm running a Bering firewall, and I want all my local computers added to my
> dns server.  This is so I don't have to try to figure out what address a
> computer got before I can access it.  How can I get my dhcp server to update
> my dns server?  Should I be running tinydns, dnscache, or both?  Thanks!
>
> -Mark Ivey-
Mark:
If I understand you well, you want to update tinydns data with dhcp server
served IP's
Here is the reference:
http://www.thismetalsky.org/magic/projects/dhcp_dns.html
One pb: it's perl. If you want to make an ash shell version of that script I am
sure it would interest a couple of people.
Otherwire you will need dnscache, tinydns and dhcpd
Jacques
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo