I am looking for an ALL-IN-ONE solution similar to the software that is used
on the 3Com internet/server appliance that was discontinued or like the SUN
Cobalt Qube.
What I am looking for is a complete, easy to install solution that provides:

Firewall
Windows File Server
Email Server
FTP Server
Telnet/SSH Server
DHCP
DNS
And can be administrated from a web page on a local machine.

I have used Smoothwall and IPCop but these 2 dists are firewall specific.
I have been trying to use Debian and Red Hat to do all of this but the setup
is murder, and Webmin is very general.

Is there currently a project/dist that does this?
--
David Batey
Network Administration Manger