David,
When I first read this posting I really wanted to start off flamin' you. but I won't. For security you really don't want all these services running on a firewall. The last product I saw that did this was a commercial linux distribution call NetMax. I'm not sure if their still in business. If your really interested try a googling it.
The company I work for now was using this product when I started. In the first six months I worked here we were cracked by script-kiddies four times. Until I installed a locked down leaf firewall and moved all services behind it. We haven't had a security breach since.
I would recommend a very minimal leaf installation on a recycled PC and a server behind it running the required services. All in one solutions will never be as secure as this setup. And forget the web based administration of a firewall if your at all concerned about security. (I even disable the web interface to the cisco switches behind my firewall.)..
If your dead set on these requirements Look into Windows...
chris

I am looking for an ALL-IN-ONE solution similar to the software that is used
on the 3Com internet/server appliance that was discontinued or like the SUN
Cobalt Qube.
What I am looking for is a complete, easy to install solution that provides:

Firewall
Windows File Server
Email Server
FTP Server
Telnet/SSH Server
DHCP
DNS
And can be administrated from a web page on a local machine.

ion Manger
Ohio Valley Cable
812-471-7506