Don't know if this is what you are looking for or not, but you might want
to check out http://www.engardelinux.org - one of the most secure "server
distros" that I have looked at, but of coursr this comes at a price....more
difficult to configure.  Also, take a look at www.clarkconnect.org (CC),
this one is not as secure as engarde, but offers samba for windows file
access.  Both are available in freeware and $ versions. Both have mailing
list support.
Both use Apache for web server.  Engarde uses, in my opinion, the better
SMTP in Postfix vs CCs Exim.  Both have web based setup and CC also offers
webmin.
FWIW - I have being using Bering for my firewall/router and CC for internet
services for a couple of months and have had zero problems with any of the
servers.

> I am looking for an ALL-IN-ONE solution similar to the software that is
> used on the 3Com internet/server appliance that was discontinued or
> like the SUN Cobalt Qube.
> What I am looking for is a complete, easy to install solution that
> provides:
>
> Firewall
> Windows File Server
> Email Server
> FTP Server
> Telnet/SSH Server
> DHCP
> DNS
> And can be administrated from a web page on a local machine.
>
> I have used Smoothwall and IPCop but these 2 dists are firewall
> specific. I have been trying to use Debian and Red Hat to do all of
> this but the setup is murder, and Webmin is very general.
>
> Is there currently a project/dist that does this?
> --
> David Batey
> Network Administration Manger
> Ohio Valley Cable
> 812-471-7506

computer can never replace human stupidity