David Batey wrote:
I am looking for an ALL-IN-ONE solution similar to the software that is used
on the 3Com internet/server appliance that was discontinued or like the SUN
Cobalt Qube.
What I am looking for is a complete, easy to install solution that provides:

Firewall
Windows File Server
Email Server
FTP Server
Telnet/SSH Server
DHCP
DNS
And can be administrated from a web page on a local machine.

I have used Smoothwall and IPCop but these 2 dists are firewall specific.
I have been trying to use Debian and Red Hat to do all of this but the setup
is murder, and Webmin is very general.

Is there currently a project/dist that does this?
As mentioned previously, you should keep your firewall and server functions seperate. For the server stuff, you might want to check into Plesk or Ensim. Both sit on top of a standard linux install, and provide a unified web-based GUI interface for administration.

--
Charles Steinkuehler