Sheesh, it *was* an issue with my browser! I run Opera and recently replaced
my PC with a faster one. Needless to say, I neglected to install Java at the
time I reinstalled Opera. Pure stupidity on my part!

Thanks to all who replied.

~Doug

entMethods.html
  - there should be a small applet near the bottom of the page)
and see if it works there (if it does but the status monitor of weblet
still doesn't work, please let me know - you might be the first to come
across a new bug...)

I hope that helps.

Martin